It is a color

It's not entirely green, it's not entirely brown, it's not entirely black. It's just a color that blends to the nature.

Friday, September 05, 2008

Bento Box again!

It's rainy day in Cologne on Friday night, September 5th 2008. It's my dad's 62nd birthday, and on Saturday September 6th, my bestfriend registered himself to be the husband of his 11-year long girlfriend, and it's on the same day they decided to be a couple 11 years ago. Cool huh?!
For those alone, it's a great reason to have a nice meal at Bento Box(hahahaha, I will never run out of excuse for this!:Þ )
So this time I didn't eat a lot. I only had a Kamo Udon, a Philadelphia Dream Sushi(with Philadephia cheese), and a coke. After that, just went back home and watched CNN. But after we got out of the restaurant, we spotted something unusual on the street of Cologne.... 67-69 5th generation Ford Thunderbird, and it was in a great condition too!

Kamo Udon.Udon with duck meat, seaweed, beans and bean sprouts, chopped spring onion, and Chinese mushroom in yummy miso soup.(Eur8.80)
1967-69 Ford Thunderbird in almost flawless condition.
I think the rear-end just looks wickedly cool! ^^ Much like the 1970 Dodge Challenger.

3 Comments:

At 2:47 PM, Blogger Evie Redding said...

^^ gosh, I am starving right now and you wanna show me nice yummy Japanese food? >.<
Waiii...

The car's nice too.... of course... I see cars like that often so-o-o... ^_~

 
At 1:51 PM, Blogger jasonow said...

You must be missing you dad...
This Sunday will be the Mooncake festival. Any mooncake or lantern in Germany?

Congrats to WongKok and his "BB"

 
At 3:15 PM, Blogger Alex said...

Mooncake festival, yeah... I kinda miss it.
Wongkok and BB... ^^ after so many years, hihihihi!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Yui