It is a color

It's not entirely green, it's not entirely brown, it's not entirely black. It's just a color that blends to the nature.

Sunday, August 31, 2008

BBQ..... FINALLY!!!!! And oh.... MERDEKA!

For those who knew me well enough, they should know immediately what this is all about. I've waited for this for over 2 years, before I even came to Germany to work. It's pretty much the only thing I wished for before I got off the plane, and yet time just don't fit sometimes. So finally, thanks to my friend Giacomo, he's made this arrangement after finding out that the weather was going to be great on the entire Saturday. I love BBQ, I like grilling and playing with the fire so this is much like a dream come true for me. And after eating, we were playing Call of Duty 4 until almost 2am in Sunday morning. So yeah, Happy Merdeka Day to all Malaysians too!

Just meat here! They are mostly pork(believe it or not, it was not possible to look for chicken or turkey anymore!! EVERYONE was doing the same!!!) supposed to be for 4 adults and a 7 year old girl. I knew it was a little too much ^^
Assorted sauces and some salads. Let me see, BBQ sauce, thousand island, some curry spicy sauce, Thai garlic chili sauce, tomato sauce, Zaziki sauce(with a lot of garlic here), Pasta noodle salad, and Kraut Salad. We didn't have all of these, but it was great to have them around.
And the grilling starts! A lot of smoke there, because the marinated juice were dripping all over.
From the look of it, it seems good... no open flame, I was almost certain that we'd have some really nice looking grilled meat... I was thinking a little too early -__-;; Charcoal was just perfect and right until the fat from the meat started to drip...
FIRE!!!!! >______<
In the end, it was great. We're all contented, the food was great, the evening was nice and cooling. It's something that I had been dreaming about for a long time, perhaps even better ^^

1 Comments:

At 3:27 AM, Blogger Evie Redding said...

aww, i really love the pics!

The little grill is adorable! ^o^

Nice group pic too!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Yui