It is a color

It's not entirely green, it's not entirely brown, it's not entirely black. It's just a color that blends to the nature.

Monday, August 18, 2008

Some of the stuff I ate in USA

I must say that I didn't really take a lot of pictures of the food like I should when I was in the States this time round. But I ate a lot of different cuisines this time, from Mexican to Italian, from Chinese to French, from yummy home cooked meals to super fast fastfood. Most of the time I didn't take any pictures because there were too many people in the restaurants or I just forgot to whip out my camera until I finish what's served on the platter.
My gf's grandmother prepared this one. I believe it's called Pasta with Crawfish Etouffee, and the brown stuff on the sides were sweet potatoes... it's yummy! ^^
Another home cooked chicken by my gf's dad. It has a lot of spices on it, and just thinking about it makes me drool. ^^
One day we(me, my gf, and her brother) just decided that I should watch the new Batman movie. So before the movie we ate at Jason's Deli. This is what I ordered, super healthy Turkey Salad wrap. ^^
This is Chicken Panini I believe. It's something like chicken sandwich, with toasted rolls.
This is Beef Panini with Cheese melts. ^^
Caesar's Salad. Gf's all-time favorite kind of salad.

5 Comments:

At 5:07 AM, Blogger Evie Redding said...

I <3 Caesar!!! ....salad.....

 
At 5:08 AM, Blogger Evie Redding said...

^^ Hey, what about Maw's spaghetti?? You forgot the best one!

 
At 8:53 PM, Blogger jasonow said...

Wah...so much food !!
So you become fei chai already? Hahaha

 
At 4:25 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

hm...
yam yam. ...

 
At 8:27 AM, Blogger Alex said...

I didn't eat all of them, but yes they are very tasty. Don't worry Jason, no matter how feichai I get, I'll never be able to beat you =Þ

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Yui