It is a color

It's not entirely green, it's not entirely brown, it's not entirely black. It's just a color that blends to the nature.

Friday, July 25, 2008

It's a bird...it's a plane...No it really IS a bird!

I was just walking back to my office from the workshop this morning, because I came with my friend in his car, and just on the pavement, I saw this guy. I thought he was a baby, or couldn't fly because it wasn't moving at all(that's how I was able take the close shot at him) And I tried to lay my hand near to him and he still wouldn't move... so when I was trying to take another picture of him.... he made one shriek and flew away ^^

I am really not sure what's the whole idea of him siting there very still...maybe he was thinking that if he didn't move, I wouldn't be able to spot it. It's just so cute!

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 7:22 PM, Blogger Evie Redding said...

I want it! So frikkin cute!

 
At 3:32 PM, Blogger jasonow said...

Fei Chai bird !

 
At 5:06 PM, Blogger Alex said...

Then I should call it...the Jason Bird! :D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Yui