It is a color

It's not entirely green, it's not entirely brown, it's not entirely black. It's just a color that blends to the nature.

Sunday, August 31, 2008

New Toys and Pizza

Last weekend my friend invited me to his house to have a game and pizza night. I don't think any boy can say no to that kind of offer. So here are the toys he just bought ^^46" Toshiba Full HD
PlayStation 3
A whole bunch of FPS games
Sadly there's only one controller. Good news is that PS3 already came out with the DualShock 3 controllers. I am very delighted ^^
My pizza (think it's about 30cm in diameter and that's standard here) with artichoke, champignon, and salami.
That's my friend's pizza. Onions, salami, and I don't know what else :D

And my conclusion is that, YOU HAVE TO GET A FULL HDTV IF YOU WANT TO GET A PS3. Why? Because the graphics is awesome, and I would totally wait until the PS3 slim version is out. I know it hasn't been confirmed yet, but it's Sony's trend. The come out with everything fat, and then slim later. PSOne, PS2, PSP... they all have slim version, so I wouldn't exclude PS3. ^^

3 Comments:

At 3:30 AM, Blogger Evie Redding said...

Yeah, PS3's graphics are totally kick butt, and having a high def just adds the cherry to the ice cream.... a really really BIG ice cream... XD

 
At 11:07 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

i am Playstation 粉丝!

:_D


XBOX360's games not bad, just only the hardware easy to 'spoil'.

:)

 
At 12:58 PM, Blogger Alex said...

Yeah, Xbox360 has poor track-records, proven design defects, and bad quality. I agree that the games are better, but the game developers are moving back to PS3 (FINALLY!!) And like I said, I'm just waiting to settle down, and the slim version, ModChips, and yummy softwares ^^

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Yui