It is a color

It's not entirely green, it's not entirely brown, it's not entirely black. It's just a color that blends to the nature.

Monday, August 18, 2008

Pix from the Camp

This is Lily. She's a Jack Russell Terrier, and she's just a coupla months old. She's the dog that I help babysit, whenever I'm in the camp, which is called Catfish Heaven. Actually I'm there most of the time anyway, so that means I was spending lots of time with this girl here. And she's is so very hyper ^^
Flashing her with my camera is already funny enough, but this is always the same "Huh?! What are you doing?" expression whenever a dog is curious ^^
Yeah she's a pretty dog.
Some of the vehicle registration number plates from a lot of states collected and displayed in the restaurant.
See some of them are really really old, the brown rusty one is dated way back in 1955
A lot of things hangning around in the camp activity hall, namely fishing tools and flags, and a huge TV.
Not to forget a few animal heads too, and yeah... please ignore that Singaporean flag there.
I was trying to get a steady shot of the fullmoon that one night, but my compact camera is just not good enough for the job I guess.

3 Comments:

At 5:05 AM, Blogger Evie Redding said...

yeah, she is one hyper pooch. And I don't know why my dad collects license plates or those weird flags.

We should get him one from germany and one from malaysia. ^o^

 
At 8:48 PM, Blogger jasonow said...

The dog looks like you...wahahaha

 
At 8:25 AM, Blogger Alex said...

The dog doesn't look like you lah Jason, but I know another type of animal that looks like you.... PANDA :Þ

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Yui