It is a color

It's not entirely green, it's not entirely brown, it's not entirely black. It's just a color that blends to the nature.

Sunday, July 13, 2008

Cars in Nürburgring

I was in The Ring with my friend one day. He brought his 350Z there and was driving at 240kmph(electronically limited) on Autobahn and of course it was fun. We got there eventually and found a nice parking spot beside another 350Z and others not far away from that spot too. So some of these cars sorta 'caught my eye' =)

The silver one is my friend's.
So right in front there were more 350Z. It's nice to see all the different colors of the same care.
And THEN.....I spotted this! Ford Mustang Shelby GT. This car is rare in any other country than in the USA. It's not the Shelby GT500, but somehow I think this looks more subtle, and less flashy despite the twin racing stripes.
Oh yeah. It's a cool looking Mustang! From every angle that is!
And then we have the usual 'Ring-Rats' like this, the Porsche GT3. It was parked there at first, and later it went on doing a few laps in the ring.
I am not a big fan of these French-Fries-bar type rear spoilers, but this one looks not too bad. The red and white color combination's good though!
So here's the board at the entrance to the Ring, and it tells you if the Ring is opened or closed or whatever event that they're holding at that time.
And we have another 350Z with lowered suspensions.
This is probably my favorite BMW of all time, the M3 in the early 2000s. I don't know, the current M3 with those sperm whale hump in the front just doesn't work for me.
Ahhhh... awesome looking cars....awesome quad-pipes!
And finally here we have a rare species parked outside! ^^ Honda NSX 2005 version, which was also the last of its kind. You don't see this everywhere really and I am so glad I spotted it!

5 Comments:

At 10:18 AM, Blogger Leo + Boon Hui said...

if compare to M'sia car... isk isk isk.... what to do, we are in Bolehland...

 
At 5:40 PM, Blogger Alex said...

Yeah.. the cars here are not over-styled ^^ unlike the Provos in Malaysia, or cars with 1.5L engine and 110HP, but with spoilers that looks like they came from F1 and GT cars :D
Hilarious!

 
At 3:40 AM, Blogger Evie Redding said...

I like your friend's silver car the best. Sleek and shiny and sexy too. ^o^

 
At 7:49 AM, Blogger jasonow said...

Alex, which one is yours? So many nice cars and I guess they are cheap over there.

 
At 7:20 AM, Blogger Alex said...

None of those belongs to me ^^ Jason. Cars aren't cheap here, but with relative to the car price back at home, yes they are cheaper. If at home you could get a >RM100k car, and if you're here earning Euro, so it means you could get any of these :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Yui