It is a color

It's not entirely green, it's not entirely brown, it's not entirely black. It's just a color that blends to the nature.

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

In Oslo

So, I was in Oslo for a meeting. I had to leave Cologne on Tuesday evening to catch the 8pm plane. The flight from Dusseldorf to Oslo is about 2 hours. The train ride from Cologne to Dusseldorf is usually around an hour. And then as I reached Oslo, the train to Skoyen was about 30 minutes. By the time I got to Erik's front door, it was already 11 something at night. Erik's a good friend of mine who was with us in Knapsack for more than a year last year for internship and we had a lot of fun time together at work. He's the best when it comes to providing warm hospitality, and this post is all about his house. I guess this is one of my ways to say "THANK YOU" to Mr. Erik!
This is Erik at his work place. He's the friendliest person you will ever meet! I mean, how can you say he's a bad person with a smile like that? ^^ RIGHT?!!!
This is Erik's game/work room at his place. It also couples as a guest room. So if you're visiting him and spending a night there, you're getting this awesome room.
In Erik's guest room, you have a PC where he spends most of his time playing World of Warcraft. Loads of External Harddrives there which he stores all his goodies from the cyberworld.
Erik loves art. His mom's an artist by profession. You can see that he likes fantasy art, games and books.
If you're having a longer stay at Erik's, you'll never get bored with all these board games lying around.
Here's a view outside his window, and the TV in his guest room for PS2, N64 gaming.
Just trying to get a shot of his fat PS2, and N64 controllers and games.
This is Erik's kitchen, and I love it. The space is not too big, not too tiny, just perfect to create any cuisine I am sure.
These are the only guitars Erik plays. ^^ He's a self proclaimed GUITAR HERO!!
Another shot outside of the window. The railway station is only 5 minutes walk from his house.
Stacks of games and CDs.
Yeah, he's got red and blue balls too ^^
My start of the day. Enough sugar to keep me going and going and going and....
This is what Erik does every morning before heading to work, he watches funny stuff on his TV because he believes that everyday should be started with laugher. I love his philosophy!
This time we were watching Russell Peters. If you don't know this guy, you HAVE to check him out. He's one of the funniest Indian dude EVER!!!
A shot of Erik's house.
Erik's collection of 'goodies'
Erik's 'MANLY' electric grill. ^^ I think he told me once that it's illegal to have gas or coal grills there due to safety reasons.
A shot on Erik's living room, and balcony. I think his house is really really nice and comfortable. I'd like to have a cossy house like this one day.
Here's our Statkraft HQ.
Train station is about 10minutes walk from our HQ.


This is the airport express train. I think it's stainless steel cladding all over. Probably a great idea for a maintenance free machine huh? :)
Waiting for my flight back to Germany. And the rest are just some shots in Oslo Airport.

I left Oslo on Wednesday evening. And by the time I got home, it was already 10pm. It was a really tiring trip, and I wished that I could stay a little longer. Thanks again Erik!

3 Comments:

At 8:11 PM, Blogger jasonow said...

Wow...nice. Looks like you like to stay in Oslo. Eric's house is also nice. Is he staying alone? It looks very tidy and clean. Definitely, it doesn't look like a Bachelor's house.

 
At 7:58 AM, Blogger Alex said...

^^ You're a smart dude. He's staying with his girlfriend hahahaha. And yes, I love Oslo very much.

 
At 9:44 PM, Blogger Evie Redding said...

^^ seems like a cool guy... I see the Mario Kart 64 there hiding...

very cool place.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Yui