It is a color

It's not entirely green, it's not entirely brown, it's not entirely black. It's just a color that blends to the nature.

Saturday, June 14, 2008

Bento Box

This is one of my favorite sushi shop in Germany. I am not saying that they are cheap or absolutely great, but it's a really nice hang out place, and sometimes they do serve some pretty unique stuff with creative ideas. I'll keep adding pictures here whenever I go there during the weekend and find something new.
Location: Cologne, Germany
http://www.bentobox.de
Meer auf Salat. With a whole bunch of vegetables, raw tuna, raw crab sticks, shrimps and raw salmon. You have the option of different types of dressing, this one is with miso-karashi(which I think is with wasabi) (9.50Euro)
This is are the 2 of the specials for June 2008. They are both inside-out maki with sesame seed, salad, with seaweed.
The bottom one is Tuna Spicy Wakame(5.00Euro),
and the top is Ebi Tempura Maki(fried shrimps)(4.50Euro)

2 Comments:

At 6:52 AM, Blogger jasonow said...

The sushi there is indeed very much fresher than the one we had in Sushi King in Mines.

I miss fresh sashimi !! Ta pau for me !

Schaut sehr köstlich
(I feel very hungry)

 
At 1:38 PM, Blogger Alex said...

I think you're trying to say "It looks delicious"
:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Yui