It is a color

It's not entirely green, it's not entirely brown, it's not entirely black. It's just a color that blends to the nature.

Friday, May 30, 2008

Flying back to Cologne, May 29th 2008

It was a bitter sweet moment for me to have to say goodbye to my family again. I didn't cry this time, I smiled instead, knowing that I'll be back again soon. This is a collection of pictures taken during my 18 hours journey back to Germany from Malaysia.
While lining up and waiting for my turn to get my boarding pass. I was thinking how much similar the structure of the ceiling/roof is to the one I saw in Hannover, which is made out of wood.
Oh yeah, it's definitely similar!
That's the air traffic control tower. It has slight resemblance to the KL Tower doesn't it?
More proofs that it's similar to the one in Germany ^^
Oh yeah....
The ketchup and chili sauce(yes, seriously!) are free in Malaysia. Normally if you don't get these free sauces, people won't go to your restaurant and dine there. All the fast-food restaurants in Malaysia have accepted this, and this is the one I snapped in Burger King^^
BKK Airport in Bangkok. A lot of glasses and trusses making it looking modern.
And then there's an altar looking monument, plated in gold, sticking out right in the middle surrounded by some fake(or real) bonsai trees. So I went closer and take a peek.
Aha!!! Buddha! And some miscellaneous big-ugly-bird looking creatures all over.
More Buddhas on the roof ^^
That's my bird to Munich.
My gate, I love the number already.
Yeah... they're loading the goodies into the bird so that we could be filled with food and free alcohol. ^^
Jack Daniel's with Coke anyone?
It was daytime throughout my flight, a perfect chance for me to take some cool pictures from the plane.
Apparently, it's Afganistan below. ^^ I am serious! As soon as I knew it was Afganistan, I took more pictures... perhaps I could catch someone highly wanted drinking tea with his goats up in the hill somewhere?
That hill?
This hill?? o.O
>< Too many hills...and they all look alike!
As soon as I got back to Cologne, I was greeted by this. ^^ Sascha is the best in the world.

2 Comments:

At 8:10 AM, Blogger jasonow said...

YOu cried last time? I didn't know that you are so emotional... hmmm... anyway, only good guys will cry..:P

You must have enjoyed your journey back to Germany.

 
At 5:31 AM, Blogger Alex said...

Yeah, I'm hopeless when it comes to soppy things like that. Yea lah yea lah... I'm a good guy lar :p
The journey back was different than the first time I flew of course. At least I know where exactly I'll be going ^^ no more fear of uncertainties in the sky, so that's not bad!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Yui