It is a color

It's not entirely green, it's not entirely brown, it's not entirely black. It's just a color that blends to the nature.

Friday, May 23, 2008

Cars and Roads in Malaysia

This is a collection of pictures I snapped while I was on the roads at home in May 2008, mostly pictures of buildings and structures, and some cars too.Some people actually think this looks cool -___-;;
I'd rather drive a lunch box than being seen in this car. What was he thinking with the spoiler? 300kmph? Errm... I think the aerodynamics is wrong even from the naked eye
So, we have very good road system, but really confusing ones too. I got lost in my own city, you're SUPPOSED to get lost ^^
Pigeon holes for people.
Supposedly beautiful apartment?
more pigeon holes for people...
Biggest chair in Malaysia, you can sit a Titan there!
The front gate of our national palace. It's a famous tourist spot.
This is one of the most practical car to own in Malaysia. Small, sits 7, 1.3litre engine with the option of 1.5litre. VVTi, and I don't think SRS airbags or ABS or stability controls are standard for the 1.3 version. So if you wanna commit suicide, get the 1.3 version.
Apparently this is the facelifted version. Very little has been done.
My carrrrrr ^^ It's a crappy car but I love it. It's supposed to be a Mitsubishi Colt, but with a different badge.
1.3L, fuel-injection, no variable timing system, no automatic transmission, it's just a great tool to get from point A to point B. No airbags or stability control or ABS as well, so it can kill you easier too. And take a look at that sexy exhaust pipe which is sticking out like a rocket. ^^
Traffic in KL with KL tower in sight.
This is a good road sign with great visibility. I should have taken all others which were blocked by trees and bushes.
KLCC taken from the road from far with zoom.
KLCC taken from under a bridge.
This is how much we pay for Super Grade Benzin/Petrol/Gasoline. RM1.92 per litre, that's US$0.60 or less than Eur0.40 per litre. And just a few days ago the Malaysian Government had announce to increase the fuel price by 40%, which would be RM2.70, or Eur0.54 per litre. It's a lot to bear if you're living in Malaysia now, because that would affect the price increase for everything else.
I'd love driving at home, if there weren't so much traffic.
That's Suria KLCC, the shopping mall adjacent to KLCC.
The 421meters tall KL Tower in view, with some pigeon holes again in the city.
KL Tower in the jungle?
KLCC in the jungle?
From here, the lamp post(with a bird there if you see it) looks very very tall.
I thought this is funny. I'd like to go there one day ^^
This reminds me of somewhere in NYC.
You really don't want to try mounting on this thing. RM6000 isn't a small figure to be fooling around with.
Interesting looking supped-up car. ^^ I heard it's a female driver too.

2 Comments:

At 5:19 AM, Blogger jasonow said...

You seemed to be promoting KL a lot..come come and visit Malaysia. However, be prepared of pigeons' shit ! So many pigeon holes around :)

 
At 11:09 AM, Blogger Alex said...

Of course I'm promoting KL. I don't think people shit like the pigeons, because people don't have wings mar. You have wings meh Jason? ^^ I was wondering how sometimes you're able to croak like a chicken....wahahaha

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Yui