It is a color

It's not entirely green, it's not entirely brown, it's not entirely black. It's just a color that blends to the nature.

Saturday, May 17, 2008



I saw this pair of Asics Top Seven shoes in Cologne months ago, and I could say that I fell in love with it instantly. But I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw the price... 75Euros!!! I mean, it's Asics!!! It should be no more than 40Euros >< I didn't buy it. I went home and did a lil research on the web as I always do as a smart consumer... true enough, it's around 60$US. So I held myself back, and waited until I went home for holiday in Malaysia.
I found the exact same pair for RM199, and I even bargained and had it going down for Rm170, that's 35Euros. Smart consumer I am? ABSOLUTELY! ^^

3 Comments:

At 5:25 AM, Blogger Evie Redding said...

love the blog....:p

 
At 8:22 AM, Blogger jasonow said...

It is now your turn to advertise your shoes. Haha

 
At 8:27 AM, Blogger Alex said...

yeah, but I actually BOUGHT this one ^^ You were going photo-frenzy on shoes in the shops :Þ

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Yui